The ABSA Centre which houses Hotel on St Georges was built in 1968. This skyscraper is an Iconic landmark in the City of Cape Town. The building features the largest windows in the city – three quarters of the façade is glass. It is one of a very fee steel framed high rise structures in the country, the majority are concrete framed.
The Foreshore area has undergone regeneration and has become the major hub in Cape Town’s Business District.
- Comfortable business and leisure hotel
- Centrally located with excellent public transport connections
- Close proximity to most tourist attractions, restaurants, shops and entertainment.
- St Georges Mall pedestrian shopping precinct.
- 22 km from Cape Town International Airport
- 1 km from CTICC (Cape Town International Convention Centre) – 7 min walk
- 3 km from world-renowned V&A Waterfront
Take N1 or N2 towards Cape Town. Follow the signs towards the V&A Waterfront and CTICC. Carry on straight at the highways end, crossing 1st traffic light (V&A Entrance is on the right). Cross over a further traffic light (approx. 100m) and at the 3rd traffic light turn left into Riebeeck Street. At the 5th traffic light down the road (all within a few hundred m) turn left into St Georges Mall (Pedestrianized Walkway). 15m down the Mall is the entrance to Hotel on St Georges.
Number of Rooms
Total number of rooms: 110
35 Standard Double Rooms
54 Standard Twin Rooms (twin beds)
19 Superior Rooms all twin bedded with sofa beds
1 Disabled Twin